<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 15, 2007

ON THE AIR
As you probably know, Steve and Rex have been cut down to 100 games this year, with Jose Mota and Mark Gubicza taking over for the other 50 (Rex reacts here.

I practically never talk about the announcers here because ... well, I have this theory that I should only write about a topic if I have something new or (hopefully) interesting to say. I don't want to tell readers something they already know. (This is why I sometimes have large gaps between posts of late; it's hard to generate new and interesting material all the time.)

Anyway, every Angel fan already knows everything about our announcers, and I think we're pretty much in agreement about them. Suffice to say that I look forward to the new team's 50 games.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
I also look forward to the other announcing team's 50 games. However, I have to admit that I hope Rex is not getting a gentle push to the exit. While he may not be the world's best or most informed announcer, the guy's enthusiasm for the team is sincere and knows no bounds - the Angels will suffer is Rex is not around the organization in some capacity.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?